– 1 October 2014: Second circular and call for papers. SGA2015_Second circular and call for papers
– 15 January 2015: Abstract submission open.
– 15 February 2015: Early-bird online registration open.
– 28 February 2015: Deadline for SGA Student grant applications. SGA2015_Student grant application form
– 28 February 2015: Deadline for SGA Student free field-trip applications. SGA2015_Application form for free field trip
– 15 March 2015: Abstract submission closing date.
Changes in the following dates in relation to abstract submission extension deadline
– 15 April 2015: Editorial decisions from conveners.
– 30 April 2015: Final revised abstracts due from authors (send the corrected WORD version to email@example.com )
– 15 May 2015: Final acceptance/rejection of your paper (oral or poster) has been notified on 15th of May
– Bewteen the 15th of May and the 8th of June, the final accepted version will be uploaded by the SGA2015 team on the sciencesconf system
– Before the 15th of June, you will have to check carefully your edited abstract and to notify to firstname.lastname@example.org any problem/request on the final version.
– 15 May 2015: Notification of SGA student grants
– 8th of June: Deadline for eary-bird registration
– 10 July 2015: Detailed schedule of presentations and posters.
– 21 to 23 August 2015: SGA2015 Workshops. SGA2015_Workshops
– 24 to 27 August 2015: SGA2015 Main Conference.
– 28 August to 1 September 2015: SGA2015 Field Trips.
For any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com